We are working with 2 forms. One longer and the second one ultra short. You must answer both at least once to get extra points. Your strength will not give you more points, the importance is that it is completed correctly and frequently.
|Long form (URGENT PRE SEASON)||Short form|
|This form will need to be filled one time and you just need to refill it if you think you need to.||Very short form just for loyalty. Fill it daily if possible.|
➡️ Selfish behaviors don’t represent us
About Reserving a seat: Use a minimum of 2 DIAGONAL tiles.
- ⚠️ Special cases: corner seats require 3 tiles, and the last place next to a wall (when there is no more space to build on your side) can be reserved with 1 tile.
- Don’t reserve a seat in the front rows if you are NOT SURE if you can attend the attack on the city.
- Before take your seat: PAY ATTENTION! We dont have rookies on Eden, everyone knows when you takes someone else’s place, it damages the entire structure of the following pads, and also disagreements within the team. So, pay attention about what you are doing #teamwork
- If something unforeseen happens and you can’t attend the attack, drop your tiles and share location in guild chat for someone to take your seat, at least 3 HOURS before the attack. If you drop 2 hours before, probably nobody will be able to take your seat, and the place will be empty 📝
- If you get a PM from a teammate asking you to abandon your tiles, be friendly and understanding.
- Pins are not tiles. Do not use them to reservation under any circumstances.
About two or more attacks at the same time:
- If you have reserved a front row seat to attack a city, don’t take a seat in the first rows in the second attack. Take seats at least in the third or fourth row. Leave the place for those who will have full stamina.
- Check all the targets scheduled for that time, and build your pad in the target that most needs your presence. Do the priority calculation: level 4 or level 3 cities require more people than level 1 or level 2 cities. If cities have the same level (all level 1 for example), build your pad in the most emptied city.
About building atacks
- The start of each attack will be determined by the leadership and must be respected. It’s not fair to players who stay up all night or wake up at odd hours for you to farm your points after hours without helping with the objective.
- If you are far away and want participation points, send attacks on horseback, but never attack before the leadership is determined, as you may be removed from the team.
About recently reached targets
- We know that everyone wants to get the first seats. But, we also know that there are no first seats for 100/200 people. So, be wise if you wanna compete for the first seats when many people are sending attacks at the same time. It’s in these moments that most of the confusion occurs. So, please only send your troops if you are sure that you are not blocking someone else.
We are a cooperative team, so remember your goal at eden is not just to worry about your personal score. You need help us on the paths, attack castles, keep forms updated… this will gives you extra points and ensures your team’s good performance.